Buy Herbo Natural Maca Root Dietary Supplement 60 CapsulesOnline in Pakistan | Tajori.pk
Maca for Women: What are the Benefits?
For women, the benefits of regular maca consumption are substantial. While maca benefits both men and women, we€™re going to focus specifically on how it can boost female quality of life. The following seven benefits of maca for women are now supported by modern research.
1. Decreases Menopause Symptoms: Maca root has been used extensively as a hormone balancer, and research shows that its high nutrient density and phytochemical content may be the underlying contributors to this effect. Researchers evaluating the herb for weight loss observed that women taking a maca root supplement enjoyed a reduction in many of the most common menopause symptoms, such as hot flashes, sleep disruptions, night sweats, and depression. A similar study found women taking maca root enjoyed a significant relief from symptoms associated with menopause.
2. Improves Sexual Function: Female sexual dysfunction depends on a multitude of factors, with the woman€™s age, lifestyle, and medical/nutritional status being the primary elements. Although conventional medicine has created pharmaceutical agents designed to increase sexual desire and satisfaction in women, these products are often laden with side effects that can create more problems than previously existed.
One study examined that women in the study enjoyed an improvement in sexual satisfaction when taking the highest dose of three grams per day. Maca€™s success as a potent fighter against chemically-induced sexual dysfunction seems to support its traditional use.
3. Aphrodisiac: Maca root has a centuries-long reputation for being a powerful aphrodisiac. Loaded with minerals like zinc, iodine, and essential fatty acids, maca may balance sex hormones and may also improve mood. With a healthy mood and balanced hormone levels, arousal is usually much easier to achieve.
4. Supports Mood: Nutrition research shows that natural fatty acids found in foods, including maca root, is necessary for supporting mood and overall brain health. An examination of maca€™s protective effect for the brain has shown promising results, offering many researchers hope for finding a natural alternative to cognitive-enhancement drugs. Fatty acids in maca root support brain function, which may be responsible for stabilizing analytical skills, cognitive function, and rational thinking. Many doctors focused on holistic wellness often recommended omega-3 fatty acids (like the ones found in maca) as a first step toward alleviating certain symptoms associated with depression, anxiety, and stress.
5. Fertility: As infertility is becoming an increasing issue facing both women and men, it€™s no wonder why so many people today are turning to natural alternatives for improving fertility. So far, with much of the research showing promising results. Studies support maca€™s traditional use as a fertility enhancer, especially for females, noting its ability to increase serum luteinizing hormone in the pituitary gland. This hormone is associated with fertility, among other factors in the body.
6. Increases Bone Density: Maintaining bone density is a common problem for many women as they age. Studies of maca€™s effect on menopausal symptoms have found that it increases important marker€™s associated with bone density. This could be helpful for women who have a family history of osteoporosis, or for those who are simply seeking to protect their bone health.
7. Energy Enhancer: Maca is rich in vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, and protein. These nutrients naturally support energy levels and aid in recovery from injury. Numerous studies have evaluated maca root for its role in athletic performance for these exact reasons. Even if you€™re not an athlete, incorporating maca into your daily routine could be an excellent way to bring a spring back into your step.
One Final Thought: Additional studies determine maca as a safe, yet potent, superfood. This isn€™t at all surprising to those in the know, as maca root has been a staple in the diet of indigenous peoples for thousands of years. For many, maca root is a daily food, used in smoothies, soups, and baked goods. Whether it€™s consumed for enhancing energy, increasing libido, or improving bone density, maca is a tasty addition to any diet. For those of you who do not consume maca root on a daily basis, you might want to look into increasing your intake. You just may be surprised at the benefits you reap once incorporating it into your meals.
Have you ever taken maca root for any of the above benefits? What were your experiences? Let us know in the comments!
- Helps in PMS, Menopause and Women with Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Balance the Women€™s Hormones, Fertility and Sexual Health
- Increase Male€™s Testosterone Levels and Fertility
- Improves Energy, Memory and Mood
- Antioxidant Booster
Dosage: Take 2 capsules daily with juice, milk or water in empty stomach.
Ingredients: Maca root extract 450 mg
Directions:Store in a cool and dry place. Protect from heat, light and moisture. Keep out of the reach of children.
Warnings: Maca is not recommended for women on birth control pills or pregnancy. Individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this.
Side effects: No known side effects are at the therapeutic dose. No known interactions with any other herbal dietary supplement or drug.
Results: May vary person to person.
You may return most new, unopened items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Tajori has a massive range of product categories and also allows various sellers to sell on their website. Categories include electronics & computing, mobile and tablet accessories, toys, baby items, sports, travel, women’s fashion, jewelry, men’s fashion, watches, beauty products, health products, make-up, kitchen & appliances and many more